Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of United states of america. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to engage a reputed Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration in India Online company. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide the name which is there. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and these people stamped with proper stamp duty. These signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents much better verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of one’s company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a small mistake may be expensive of cash and time. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to execute each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and find a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.